Friday, February 1, 2008

STARTING OUT CREATIVE

READING IS BREATHING IN.....
I feel that reading is very important to writers. Reading helps writers to gather ideas for their own work and is a great way for writers to establish their own voice. In order for writers to compose written pieces they need to be inspired by something or someone like another writer. When writers start out they need to look at the works of other writers so that they may gain knowledge about the writing process. The best way to learn something new is from someone with prior knowledge in the category you seek to better acquaint yourself with.

CONCERNING THOUGHTS.....
Something that really concerns me is recycling... ok actually it doesn’t concern me but it’s something I’ve been wondering. For the last week I have been trying to find an answer to whether or not there is a certain amount of times that you can re-recycle something. So... basically I want to know if atoms can be reshaped and formed so many times that they combust and no longer hold together. I know it is kind of a weird thought but if you think about it I think you will start to wonder the same thing.

INSPIRATION.....
Someone that inspires me is Thomas Edison. He was a great inventor and a world renowned genius. The thing about him that inspires me most is the fact that he accomplished so much in his life time. I wish that I could as inspirational as him. He did it all and he didn’t even have to go to school. Seriously though, he is an amazing man and I hope that we can see someone as influential as him in our generation.

3 comments:

Kara M said...

i really agree with your ideas on recycling it secretly bothers me when people put bottles in the trash when the recycling is next to it. nice blog.

Tashi D said...

nice.. tahts fosho true. he was a genius, especially for not graduating from school. didn't he invent light as well?? yes, recycle for your kids. i am gonna have to disagree that reading is taht important. i think one can write without reading jsut fine.

Annie said...

It seems like you really like science since you are writing about atoms and Edison. Personally I think you can recycle as much as you want but maybe you can't. Thats a good question. And yeah, I agree with you that Edison is extremely influential and inspiring.