Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WRITING TERRITORIES

My daily writing life is........

I am a very creative person but I often have a hard time expressing myself through my writing. Maybe this problem stems from the fact that I do not write that much, lets just say that I would rather read then write. I like to read mystery novels and interesting biographies. When I am forced to write, I tend to write about my past experiences. I would like to think I lead an interesting life.

Something to think about........

Last night I was watching the caucuses on CNN and I was very intrigued about what was happening. It was very intense sitting there and watching as Obama’s Texas percentages came closer and closer to Hillary’s. I was very angry this morning when I woke up and read that Hillary took both Texas and Ohio. I was hoping that Obama would destroy Hillary’s chances of becoming the democratic nominee. Sorry to all of you who like Hillary but I don’t feel that she has what it takes to become the next president. Yes, she does have more political experience then Obama but she’s sometimes very vague about what she is going to change if she does become president and at what rate her changes will take place.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm not a fan of either Hillary or Obama, but I love to watch the caucuses and the primaries come in. I think it's a little on the nerdy side, but I find it fun.